Sunday, May 14, 2006

Food is good.

All this blogging about ice cream and being a fat kid is making me hungry. On second thought, I guess it's possible that I was hungry when I wrote about ice cream and being a fat kid. At any rate, I know that my wife worries about my eating habits when I'm on these Oklahoma journeys. I thought I'd detail for her and your reading enjoyment exactly what provisions I have left to last me through Tuesday. Uncle Sam (that is, you, the taxpayer) provides me with a healthy sum of money for per diem on these visits, but the less I spend (the more crap food I eat), the more I have to spend on good food and booze back home.

1 small can of Chef Boyardee Spaghetto-O's (tonight's dinner)
1 can of Campbell's Select Chicken with Egg Noodles (tomorrow's lunch)
1 can of Campbell's Select Italian Wedding (Tuesday's lunch)
1 can of Campbell's Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder (tomorrow's dinner)
1 can of Campbell's Hearty Bean and Ham (Tuesday's dinner)
4 Dole Peaches and Cream cups (one each for M/T lunch and dinner)
1 pound of peeled baby-cut carrots
Marzetti's Bacon Ranch dressing (for above carrots)
half a box of Post Great Grains cereal (Wednesday's breakfast--can't fly at 6:30am
on an empty stomach)
1/2 bag of Dorito's Nacho Cheese chips
1/2 bag of Dorito's Taco chips
1/2 gallon of 2% milk
1/2 gallon of Simply Lemonade
1/2 pint Häagen-Dazs® strawberry ice cream

Et voila! Bon appetit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Momo said...

I'm glad you're eating.

You may not necessarily be eating RIGHT, but you're eating...

and now you're making me hoooongry!!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home